Martha Perez "The Wrong Kind Of Love"


                                                                                MARTHA PEREZ

                           "My Favorite Quote is by Lao Tzu.  "The Journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.  So I reached out to some talented Friends of mine because I feel they will support my new blog.  I'm taking a "Leap Of Faith" and seeing what happens.  Martha Perez was the first Friend of mine that agreed to support me.  My Blog questions are meant to show the human side of being an Author, an Artist, or whatever your talent or Passion is.  I always say "Learn From Others But Compete With Yourself".  Martha Perez agreed to be open and honest about some specific questions that I feel will help other Authors and Artists to see they are not alone.  And together we can build something Big and promote each other until everyone knows about us.  Sounds optimistic but never underestimate when people work together to perfect each other's craft.  From both the talent side and the business side.  Martha Perez lets us in on her thoughts."

                                                                                                Jason E. Foss


Jason:                 "What was your most memorable moment or greatest accomplishment so far as an Author?


Martha:

                            "I would say my “Book Signings” where I get to meet and talk to people about my Books."



Jason:                "What advice would you give to those trying to chase their dreams and be successful?"


Martha:

                           "I am a true believer in chasing dreams.  If you’re passionate about what you do everything else will fall in place. If you're committed, you will achieve your goals and dreams, and you will be successful."


Jason:                 "Out of Sales, Motivation, Marketing, and Advice which ones could you use some extra help in?"


Martha:

                            "I would choose Sales, Marketing, and Advice.


Jason:                "If you had to choose someone you know, that has a lot of talent and a Passion who would that person be and what is their Passion or Talent?


Martha:

                             "Jason E. Foss; He is talented and very committed with business, his books, and to help others.  I admire a person that follows their dreams and goals and he's very compassionate about what he does and for others."


Jason:                  "What is the main reason why you are a strong supporter of my new business?"


Martha:

                              "Let me give you an example; the Author writes a book he or she needs help to promote.  They need to be in Social Media because the book will not sell itself. There are steps you need to take.  You have to be a writer and a promoter.  It takes a lot of creativity.  At some point, you will need help and advice or it could become overwhelming.  You need to help fellow authors.  It is a two way street."

                               "I see your hard work and you are a people person.  You go after your goals and most of all you are selfless."

                                "I am an author who cares about people and their hard work.  Their achievements are important.  I’m committed to my writing and my goals and dreams. I have only been an author for three years.  Eight books later I learned quickly to be supportive to authors and to yourself.  We all have a goal and one person won’t suffice.  We need a village to get to where we want to go and that would be a success in anything we want to do in life."


                                                                                   CLOSING

                                "I am grateful for Martha Perez for supporting my new business and for being the first on my new blog.  One thing I really admire about Martha is how her greatest accomplishment as an Author is meeting and talking to people about her books.  She believes that if you are passionate about what you do everything else will fall in place.  My favorite thing that Martha told us is how she can always use extra sales, marketing, and advice.  That comment doesn't make her sound weak.  It makes her sound stronger.  Because we can always use extra sales.  There is always a new way to market ourselves.  And new advice can change someones life in minutes.  So keep letting everyone know about your books.  If you're an artist let everyone who crosses your path know about your song.  You took so much time to create something different and new.  It's about time everyone knows about it!

                                                                           Martha Perez

                                                          Author of "Wrong Kind Of Love"

                                                          Link:   https://t.co/ksTtooe5Aq



                                                                                          Jason E. Foss
                                                                                          Empowered-individuals.blogspot.com
                                                                                          954 743 8670

If you enjoyed this Interview with Martha Perez please also click on this link below and support my Patreon page for $1.  I would love to feature you! Thank you so much!...

                         My Patreon Link:   https://www.patreon.com/Jasonefoss/community



     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sherrie Brown "Samantha: Time Travel" An Interview with Sherrie Brown by Jason E. Foss

Amy. J. Markstahler "Life Happens On The Stairs" An Interview with Amy. J. Markstahler by Jason E. Foss

Lara Bernhardt "The Haunting Of Crescent Hotel" An Interview with Lara Bernhardt by Jason E. Foss