Amy. J. Markstahler "Life Happens On The Stairs" An Interview with Amy. J. Markstahler by Jason E. Foss


                                                                           AMY J MARKSTAHLER

                                         "There are so many Authors and Creative Professionals that inspire others to achieve their goals.  They don't ask for much in return.  This blog is meant to recognize some of these selfless Individuals and support them.  Also to support their supporters and their talents as well.  This blog represents the 'Business Behind The Book".  Amy J. Markstahler is the talented Author of "Life Happens On The Stairs".  She was one of the first Authors to support my business startup.  She is naturally friendly and is constantly trying to find out ways to help others.  Find out what you have a passion for.  Amy stresses the importance of never giving up.   She urges you to look rejection in the eye and keep going.  You have people that want you to succeed.  You just have to find them.  People like Amy wants you to achieve your goals and this is what she shared with us"

                                                                                                       Jason E. Foss


Jason:                               "What was your most memorable moment or greatest accomplishment so far as an Author?"


Amy:

                                           "Readers. I’m overwhelmed with joy when someone reads "Life Happens on the Stairs." The feedback I’ve received has been more rewarding than anything I’ve done beyond being a mother. It’s one thing to be a writer, another to have people read and love your work. I’m forever grateful to those who have read it and those who chose to. Especially, the judges of the Breakthrough Novel Awards. Their belief in me has changed everything."


Jason:                                 "What advice would you give to those trying to chase their dreams and be successful?"


Amy:

                                             "Don’t give up. I know everyone says that, but where would any of us be if we gave up? Rejections are a given and you don’t have to be an author to know that’s a fact. So we have to guard our hearts and keep trying."


Jason:                                   "Out of Sales, Motivation, Marketing, amd Advice which ones could you use some extra help in?"


Amy:

                                              "All of the above, haha! The peaks and valleys of sales is an exhausting rollercoaster ride. Marketing is tricky without a hefty budget. And for me, old-man Winter takes my motivation and stuffs it in a cave of hibernation with a family of bears. So with all of that said, I suppose any advice is greatly appreciated!"


Jason:                                     "If you had to choose someone you know, that has a lot of talent and a Passion who would that person be and what is their Passion or Talent?"


Amy:

                                                 "Wow, this is a hard question. There are so many people I’ve met in the writing community that inspire and motivate me everyday—to the point that I strive to meet many of them in person someday. But to narrow it down to one, I’d have to say my daughter, Emily. She’s driven, talented and a beautiful soul who I’m in awe of. As she turns the corner into her adult life, I see in her everything I wish I’d been. She works hard. Not only at her part-time job but at her studies and her art. She was the lead in the school play, The Music Man, and she set the bar so high other kids were inspired by her passion and her beautiful singing."

                                                   "She helped me more than I can ever say as I wrote LHOTS. Tonight, as I’m writing this interview, she’s been bringing me scholarship applications to read and edit. Nothing makes me happier than the fact that she trusts me to not only be her Mom, but her sounding board and editor too. I wouldn’t be writing this interview if it wasn’t for her."


Jason:                                      "What is the main reason why you are a strong supporter of my new business?"


Amy:

                                                  "You showed me you are a genuinely great person from the moment I met you! Your motivation and electric personality is contagious and I know whatever your goals are, you’re going to reach them. You have great ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit. I’ve already learned a ton from you!"


                                     Link:  https://www.amazon.com/Life-Happens-Stairs-Amy-Markstahler-ebook/dp/B07FHVVW1Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmrnull_2?keywords=life+happens+on+the+stairs+kindle&qid=1553097553&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull


                                                                               CLOSING

                                                 "Amy J. Markstahler is very inspiring.  My favorite thing about her is her honesty when she said she can use help with Advice, Sales Motivation, and Marketing.  She said it while laughing which cracks me up because of her warrior spirit.  When you are able to look at all of your obstacles and laugh on your Journey to continued Success you are going to achieve wonders.  That fun energy is going to be contagious and her giving attitude is going to help others along the way.  When you figure out what your dream is remember this.  One thing I always want to stress.  Don't walk towards your Dream, Chase it!!  That way you will build momentum and you will get double the results you would have gotten if you just went through the motions.  The fact of the matter is you have what it takes.  Click on the link above and buy "Life Happens On The Stairs".  Also, contact my number below so I can add you to my 'Brick Of Friends' and we can promote your creative talents as well.  If we can all support each other it's only a matter of time that your goals will be accomplished.


                                                                                   Jason E. Foss
                                                                                  Empowered-individuals.blogspot.com
                                                                                  954 743 8670





Comments

  1. I loved Amy's book. She really does have a lot of talent. I have known her for many years ( I was one of her high school teachers). When she puts her mind to doing something, she does it. She put a lot of thought and energy into this book and I hope this is the first of many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! She is a talented Author amd likes to help others too! If you know any other talented people that would be interested in being added to our 'Brick Of Friends' feel free to give me a call. 954 743 8670
      Have a nice day Barbara!...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sherrie Brown "Samantha: Time Travel" An Interview with Sherrie Brown by Jason E. Foss

Lara Bernhardt "The Haunting Of Crescent Hotel" An Interview with Lara Bernhardt by Jason E. Foss